Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bloody mess on Ottawa sidewalk...


This is what I see as I'm walking to work at 6:30am this morning. Right at the corner of Percy and Gladstone, this bloody mess. I wanted to take a video but there wasn't enough light. This picture is with flash even.

This stain was more or less the size of a human torso and seemingly, still fresh when I passed by. Unfortunately I had to get off to slave for Dov Charney so I couldn't stay to investigate. I usually encounter at least a few police cruisers parked outside Elgin Street Diner at that time in the morning and had wanted to tip them off to the exorbitant amount of blood staining the streets, but I didn't see anybody.

By the time I could make it back to my street, it was nearly 3:30pm and that huge stain had mysteriously disappeared. What was left, however, was a nearly 10 metre long trail of blood splatter leading down Percy towards my apartment.

Here's what that looked like in the daylight.


Now I'm no Dexter Morgan, but what I can tell you for sure is something went down here. Stab wound, gunshot, heavy flow, I really have no idea. There was nothing in the news or on the Ottawa Police website.

But let's just say I'm going to be looking over my shoulder a little more frequently now.

XOXO
D-bag

1 comment: