Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rise of the Planet of the Apes...

Here's the trailer for the up and coming Planet of the Apes movie, the first in the series and a prequel to all the other films.



I've been seeing items about this movie for months now and really had no idea what to make of it. What tone it would take, whether it would be serious or comical or what.

Upon seeing this trailer, it's obvious that it is indeed a serious semi-genre sci-fi outing perhaps meant as a cautionary tale to us human beings, which could be good. But could also be a disaster.

It will be interesting to see just what happens when it is released.

Anyways, to borrow a line from one of the worst of last year's horror films, "I don't like human beings."

So, it could actually be quite enjoyable for me to see some really smart monkeys bashing people on the head with things and generally causing havoc. It's also kind of an interesting play on all of the horrendousness that goes on in the medical field with animal testing.

It stars James Franco and he and I are going to get gay married, so I'm sure he will want my opinion on it.



xoxo

D-bag

No comments:

Post a Comment