Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tyra Banks will maim your face...

Tyra Banks is a monster. Yes, I watch America’s Next Top Model and the most recent episode has made me more afraid of Tyra than ever. And believe me, I was afraid before. I always knew bitch was crazy, but not this crazy.


Granted, she looks and talks like a psychopath. But what she’s done now is too much.

Tyra’s always taken too much pleasure in making over the show’s contestants. Whether it’s shaving their heads or stealing their eyebrows, she’s always tried to figure out just what will fuck with a poor girl the most and do it to her.

From her manic, megalomaniacal descriptions of these new “looks” to the girls, to her glassy, cow eyed glee upon their eventual unveilings, it’s obvious something is not quite right up in that forehead of hers.

But she took shit to the next level of horror this week, telling slightly gap-toothed 22 year old contestant Chelsey Hersey:

“We love your teeth, if you agree, we'd love to exaggerate that and take you a little bit more to Lauren Hutton.”


What she really meant was:

“I want to cut off some of your two front teeth to make your gap bigger. Partly because I am a sadistic psychopath, and partly because I want to see if you’ll actually let me do it.”

The most horrible part is Chelsey actually got the surgery, having her two front teeth filed/shaved/cut down by 0.25 millimeters to make the gap in her teeth wider! Why would anyone let something like that happen to them? How much would that hurt?


There’s a non embeddable video of this over on Jezebel too.You can watch it here.

This whole horrible, unsettling series of events has left me feeling so uncomfortable I can’t wait for Chelsey to get kicked off so I don’t have to think about her and her awful dental surgery ever again.

I can’t feel too bad for the girl, she agreed to do it. All I can do is look to Tyra and shudder. The fact that she feels justified in playing with a person like that, in using her perceived authority over those girls to manipulate one into such a horrid act of self-mutilation?  

That is some twisted psychological fuckery right there. Jigsaw of Saw fame would be proud, I’m sure. Obviously, Tyra has no concept of the consequences of her actions, no empathy for others and absolutely no moral conscience what so ever.

This suggests she is at least a sociopath, possibly even psychotic. Obviously she’d make a great horror movie villain.

 At least I can be content in the knowledge that she will die alone in her mansion, surrounded by the pictures of herself she plastered over every single surface.

And just to show you what Tyra is capable of and demonstrate rage, here's her flipping the fuck out at another contestant.


XOXO

D-bag

No comments:

Post a Comment